Re: [Gm2] cvs updated

From: Iztok Kobal
Subject: Re: [Gm2] cvs updated
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:50:30 +0100

Gaius !

Using gcc32 gm2 patched package downloaded lately from the GM2 site and compiled using gcc-2.95.3

1. GM2 Still not ready for safe use !

Please find attached a module which lets gm2 use all CPU resources and it never returns.

Try compile with gm2 -Wmakeall -I. ConvTypes.mod

2. Are you still stick to PIM2 or you are already working on ISO spec ? I have found out that the EXPORT list is still needed as well as the first case line inside the CASE statement should not be preceeded by the | delimiter.

3. Is there any hope to have GM2 for StrongARM ?

Iztok

Gaius Mulley wrote:

Hi,

I've now checked in all the changes and created the
tar-balls for gm2 and gdb which are available via
the GNU Modula-2 home page.

http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/Glamorgan/gaius/web/GNUModula2.html

enjoy,