gluster-devel

[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs + Fuse

From: At Work
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs + Fuse
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:07:28 +0100

Hello,

I'm having an odd problem - I can successfully mount/mirror my remote glusterfs volumes into a single local access point on my "head" server, but when connected to my userspace there, I can upload files without problems, yet I am only able to create/rename folders part of the time. When a mkdir fails, I get but an un-deletable icon that gives me a "-43" error every time I try to rename it.

My setup:

• Head Server: Leopard Server 10.5.6, MacFuse (2.0.3), glusterfs (1.4.0rc6).

• Sub servers: Linux Debian (amd64 Etch), fuse (libfuse2_2.7.2- glfs8-0_amd64, fuse-utils_2.7.2-glfs8-0_amd64), glusterfs (1.4.0rc6), mounted 12terra XFS raid5 filesystems.

Has anyone ever encounted similar problems, or has anyone managed to get glusterfs working in a similar setup?

Thanks, best,

Josef.