Re: [glugnith-discuss] Fwd: MozVision: Open Source Event by Mozilla in N

From: Sagar Karira
Subject: Re: [glugnith-discuss] Fwd: MozVision: Open Source Event by Mozilla in NIT Hamirpur.
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 10:21:18 +0530

A lot of work has to be done . Last time on SFD we messed some things up (like the internet ). But can't mess up things now  . We need to promote the event among the first year , as they will be part of majority of crowd for this event . The first year have never been a part of GLUG meeting , so when is the introductory meeting for them ? Also are we going to invite other dept students or not .