[Glug-nith-discuss] Freenode not available

From: AMBICA SUD
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Freenode not available
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:52:47 +0530

hello all!

This is in regard to Rakesh's message for using freenode on irc.
But freenode is not available at nitham, i think the colege has blocked the channel resource.

so can we join up some other relay channel, there are certain others which are available. If possible can we use WorldUsers as the IRC with the channel being named the same as glug-nith..??

Regards
ambica sud
II Yr CSED