[Glug-nith-discuss] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 FAQs Published

From: Shishir Goyal
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 FAQs Published
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:48:21 +0530

Hello,

The timeline for Google Summer Of Code 2009 is:

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html#0_1_timeline_5354032302481437_

All the best.

Regards,
Shishir

Hello everyone,

We've published the Frequently Asked Questions for Google Summer of
Code 2009:

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html

Just to save you some time, we will be taking applications from
mentoring organizations on March 9th and from students on March 23rd.

Even if you have participated in GSoC in the past, please take a
moment to fully read the FAQs. Some things have changed, some things
have stayed the same.

Also, check out http://code.google.com/soc/ tomorrow - nifty site
refresh coming our community's way.

Any questions, ask away!