[Glug-nith-discuss] How did Paul W. Frields become the leader of the Fed

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] How did Paul W. Frields become the leader of the Fedora Project?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:42:51 +0530

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=912

"As other people have noted, I started my Fedora life as a user of Red
Hat Linux back in the day, starting with 4.1 (Vanderbilt?), and became
a contributor as soon as I heard about the emergence of Fedora Core 1.

[...]

Did someone wave a magic wand over me and turn me into that magical
beast we call a "contributor"? No, I simply looked for some way to get
in contact with people who were doing things, fortunately found that
way, and they helped me get started. There was nothing special about
my joining the Fedora Project..."

--
Free software for the Indian community:
* ftp://fedora.glug-nith.org/ (Fedora)