[Glug-nith-discuss] Outcomes of latest glug meet

From: Ashwini Dhiman
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Outcomes of latest glug meet
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:04:19 +0530

As on the GLUG meet held today we have decided upon the following things:-

* A GLUG meet to be held at least once every week, the default day
being Wednesday. Everyone in the college who has subscribed to the
mailing list is invited to freely join in.
* Starting from 7th Jan 2008, C programming workshops to be held every
Monday,Wednesday and Friday covering the overview of C.
* After covering C, we move on to the Linux thing, starting with the
installation demo and then subsequently moving on to higher and more
technical topics.
* 'a.out' to be re-run by mid Jan 2008.