[Glug-nith-discuss] problem in paying videos

From: shweta singh
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] problem in paying videos
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:25:49 +0530

hi dere!!
actually i faced a problem in linux.my videos are not getting  played by the mplayer and neither by the vlc player .it just starts in the beginning and then after sometime the screen goes black.both the players are facing this problem.please tell me as to how to deal with it.some days back i even fiddled with the settings.please reply.