Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Over the last few days...

From: vivek shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Over the last few days...
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:35:59 +0530

On 6/3/07, Rakesh Pandit <address@hidden> wrote:
I am referring to 'I'  and 'me' used above. It is good that you doing
them, but the target should be to involve more and more students and
teachers also to do it. We at the end want a strong community which is
itself capable of providing services and interacting rather then one
person doing it all. Do not take my remarks otherwise, I know you also
mean the same and if you do then 'we' was the apt term to be used in
place of 'I'.

Thanks for the note. Sorry about the miscommunication and any intended
tone in the my post, I only meant that I would be taking the
responsibility for doing it and yes as rightly pointed above the
whole point is of the community getting stronger and doing it.

Regards,
Vivek

--
Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
               -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"