Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:28:07 +0530

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 11:48:53PM +0530, vivek shah wrote:
> As about informing people about the meet I guess all of them are on this
> list but still we will get the notices printed out...

We don't need too much publicity. Make a modest set of notices if you must.

The topic can be "The last GLUG Meet for this year".

The agenda:

1. Clearing up matters concerning institutional recognition of the GLUG
2. Re-Registering the Domain Name
3. Funding
4. Generally, me, Rishi, Pandit, Manu, Gagan, and Neta would like to say
goodbye to the GLUGers.

That about wraps it up. If someone has geniune problems, we can address those
also. But that's left to your discretion, and is no problem with me atleast.

Ask Divya to personally take interest in this discussion. She will be the
first 'Treasurer' of the GLUG.

Arjun

--
GPG Key ID: 3BB7C34B