[Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding creating local mirrors
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:25:46 +0530

hi,
   hey folks I found out a cool mirror for rsyncing most distros upgrades
http://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/
It mirrors most of the distros ann not only zod ;)
And for Ubuntu server sceptics please check out the bottom of the page ....

Could we also get apt-mirror installed on razorblade its a a tool to mirror
local Debian GNU/Linux distributions which I think will work for Ubuntu.
here is the project link
http://apt-mirror.sourceforge.net/

Hoping for a bright Ubuntu future in world of Fedora :-D

Regards,
Vivek

--

   After the game both the pawn and king go to the same chessboard