Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcing Fedora Core 6 local repository: part

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcing Fedora Core 6 local repository: part 2
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:45:14 +0530

> That is awesome.... From now on people wont have to worry
>  about broken packages and broken install everything will
>  be cool fast and fine... That is great work.......

We need to mirror the 'updates' repository too, to make updates happen faster.

> Could you also make a repository for Dapper since a lot of people use it and
> complain regarding broken installs and incomplete package downloads and most
> of the packages are in the ftp site so could you also make a repository for
> Dapper?????

I am not doing it. I do not use Dapper Drake and thus I do not care. :-P If
someone volunteers to maintain the mirror, then he/she is welcome to do it.

Bye,
Debarshi
--
husband    v. use sparingly; conserve; save
husbandry  n. frugality; thrift; agriculture