Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Anyone used mutt?

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Anyone used mutt?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:00:48 +0530

> I've heard Mutt is favorite mail client among Linux users.

It is GNU/Linux. :-) By the way, one can use GNU Emacs too, and it is also
quite popular. Gnus & RMail do the job in Emacs.

> Anyone happened to use it any time?

For the last couple of weeks, Rakesh, Arjun, Vivek, Manu and myself are using
it as the primary means of handling our e-mail. Why else do you think we are
suddenly so enthusiastic about GPG? :-)

> It would be great if some one can put a mini howto for setting up mutt for
> GMail.

http://mogrify.homelinux.org/2006/01/03/using-mutt-with-gmail/

Those are some places you will find some documentation. In any case, I ran into
lots of problems while setting up Mutt. Although I am not writing a HOWTO right
now, I am eager to help with whatever meagre knowledge I have gathered.

Which client are you using?

Bye,
Rishi
--