Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] can we use glug-nith directory?

From: vijay mateti
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] can we use glug-nith directory?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:09:43 +0530

The CVS facility is provided for maintaining the Web pages (if any) of
the project hosted on Savannah. They do not provide CVS facility for
maintaining code for GUG projects.

Is there any database like MySql available for setting up any CMS for
the website or its just a plain HTML stuff?

What exactly do you mean by the term 'project'?

I mean, can we register any s/w project under this glug?

Regards,
Vijay