[Glug-nith-discuss] GLUG Activity for the Semester

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] GLUG Activity for the Semester
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:57:30 +0530

Me, Rishi, Pandit and Manu were thinking of doing some programming
workshop as a GLUG activity sometime (probably the weekend after
college reopens).

But we aren't sure how relevant this sort of thing is, and what sort
of participation we can expect (I mean, what numbers, and what
quality).

Can the others on the list point these things out, so we all can
decide the nature of events the GLUG can hold?

Also, now that the GLUG will be independently conducting events during
Nimbus, are there any suggestions anyone may have?

Arjun