[Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:05:35 +0530

The Ubuntu India team (http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/EdgyCdRequests)
have some Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs with them, which they are
distributing to the various GLUGs in India. In view of the recent
increase in the number of Ubuntu boxes in the college (the computer
centre is running on it and some faculty members are also migrating) I
have ordered some for GLUG-NITH, which you can see/edit at the above
URL.

I am trying to personally collect the CDs from Bombay, however if that
is not possible they will be sent by courier to Hamirpur and the GLUG
will have to bear the courier charges. In case we have to get it by
courier I would like to know whether you are interested or not. If
yes, then is the amount of CDs enough?

Please express what you think of it as quickly as possible, since time
is of the essence.

Bye,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
               -- Italian proverb