Re: [glob2-devel] Is HG obsolete? Should we move to github/git?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is HG obsolete? Should we move to github/git?
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:38:22 +0100

On 08.02.18 08:10, Linus Probert wrote:
Documentation referencing mercurial? Wiki and project files? I could take a look

That would be helpful! The documentation includes:
- https://globulation2.org/wiki/Mercurial
- https://globulation2.org/wiki/Compiling
- various references to Mercurial from https://globulation2.org/wiki/Developer_Center, https://globulation2.org/wiki/Contributor_Center and children - https://bitbucket.org/giszmo/glob2/src/fb499d22e2959ece2ac4fbf310fabfd6b6da8988/README.hg?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

kind regards,

Stéph