Re: [glob2-devel] Admin on our wiki

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Admin on our wiki
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:13:45 +1300

Yer, it turns out I only have sysop permission (editing, banning etc).

I don't have access to user rights controls (require Bureaucrat).

The two active members who do are Nct and AppleBoy wiki accounts.

If either of you can go to the following links, and add Genixpro and K776 as bureaucrats/sysops, that would be handy!

http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Userrights

Regards
Kieran
--