Re: [glob2-devel] main page announcement of bounty system

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] main page announcement of bounty system
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:00:27 +0200

You all know I love glob2 but let me paint another picture:

Kai Antweiler wrote:
It also has nice graphics

I know dozens who specifically don't like our "poor" grafics. It is not 3D.

and music.

Really? And no sound-FX! Games need FX, not necessarily music.

It is distributed by all major
linux distributions.

What is no quality measure at all. Because of that I have many games that are not even playable.

And it has much more players around the world than I know people at all.

But no solid comunity of people that play online on a regular basis. For example there has been no game on YOG for at least the past 4h.

Not bad for a seven year old project!

frustrating for 7 years of hard work.

We need to hit a critical mass of 100 people that play at any time. That would motivate many to contribute.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb