Re: [glob2-devel] Sorry to say, but...... goodbye :(

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Sorry to say, but...... goodbye :(
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:23:17 -0700

Kai Antweiler wrote:
This will be my last email for a while again. I came back, made new theme,
helped Brad beta test, made windows release, but now I'm afraid its time to
go :(

Good job anyway.

Hardly anyone developing here,

From my experience this changes when someone gets vacations.
We have had less contributions.  For example: non at all between July 11th and
August 13th in 2005.  That is not that unusual for open source development.
I made a joke, when I said this might be a new record.

and I dont have enough time for anything now-a-days. I'll check in every so
often.

So does everyone else ;-)

I think part of the problem is school just started back up for a lot of people as at least 3/4 of the developers are still in school, be it high school or college. I know I'm already falling behind in my c++ class (can one of you guys get on irc to help me with a few things?)

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in though, I hope you at least hang around on irc or stay in touch somehow.

cheers,
Kyle