Re: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:13:23 +1300

On 10/1/07, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=NZD+EUR&btnG=Suche&meta=

Ok, so its a Euro. Thank you. Thats all I wanted to know (I could have then worked it out at a currency converter on my own, I just didn't know if the symbol was euro ($751 NZ) or pound ($1,077 NZ), as I'm not near Europe :P.

http://www.totalannihilation.dk/wordpress/images/bart.png

For your information, google doesn't allow searches with odd characters. I put in € and it came back blank. And I didn't have time to search world currency symbols and scroll through them all :P

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/