Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: 1 glob2-announce moderator request(s) waiting

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: 1 glob2-announce moderator request(s) waiting
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:14:57 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm do not have the admin password of glob2-announce so I can't remove this
> spam but I still do receive the warning mail at regular intervals.
>
> Can someone with the password delete the spam and ban the source address?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steph

> for your consideration at:
>
>       http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/glob2-announce
>
> Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
> pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.
>

> Pending posts:
> From: address@hidden on Sun Sep  3 20:35:01 2006
> Subject: ???????????????
> Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

I use it every day, works for me.

All you have to do is edit the @crap_list to put your projects in.
And change the password in the @password init.
This script has run flawlessly for me for a while now. It takes no
argument, and deletes
all messages waiting for approvement (on my Mailing Lists , these are
100% from my experience).

Script is attached

Vincent