Re: [glob2-devel] Web site/wiki, community mangment

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site/wiki, community mangment
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:58:54 +0100

On Thursday 27 January 2005 08.41, MOA3333 wrote:
> It works now,  please note that i made some documentary on the login
> page, and it seems there are some problems, i dont understand, for now,
> you can ask a username with edit rights, or with admin rights

Thanks!

> Other like passwords for gropus and pages does not work how i think they
> should, for example i am not able to set passwords excepting the global
> ones, but this in no problem yet

I would like a login with admin rights ;-)

I've reworked a bit the navigation bar (only English so far). Is it necessary
to keep so many sidebars? I suggest one for English, one for French and one
for profiles. Community would be present in both English and French bar and
only the "Game" section of the bar would be translated. What do you think
about this idea?

Have a nice day,

Steph