[glob2-devel] Static compilation on OSX

From: Martin Nyffenegger
Subject: [glob2-devel] Static compilation on OSX
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:48:51 +0200

Hello,
 It works. Quasi static compilation on mac os X is a success !
Glob2 now only depends on system libraryes, SDL, OGG, PNG and libZ are bound static !
Needed my girlfriends clean new iBook to test so sorry for the delay !

Where can I upload a full running app ?

MartinN

P.S. Jean_David.
It might not compile on your computer anymore !
Please DO NOT remove library references but add your own depending on where they are in the (already long) "Other Linker Flags" line. Pleas reference *.a files for static compilation. (You'll want to add your SDL files which are in /sw/lib as far as I know...)