[glob2-devel] La raison des mls lentes

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] La raison des mls lentes
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:19:24 +0200

Sur le site de savannah :

Several savannah-users noticed problems with mail delivery through the
 mailing-lists.

 We feel it is important to forward you the information we received
 from the people in charge of the GNU/nonGNU mail server:

 "There are no current speed issues with mailing lists on our end.

 SoBig.F hit us very hard starting August 19th, and those problems
 persisted for about a week. SoBig.F has been affecting other mail
 servers as well. SoBig.F is causing an extra-ordinary number of
 incoming mail connections, and this occasionally is delaying
 legitimate mail from arriving to gnu.org addresses.

 If the problem occurs again, a copy of an email with Received
 headers
 would be useful."

Maintenant on sait,

A++