gksu-devel

sudo support

From: Paul Smith
Subject: sudo support
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:30:06 -0000

Hi all;

Not sure if this list (or this project!) is active.  Anyway:

I desperately need a graphical interface to run sudo (not su!)  I see
that gksu used to provide this but that it was removed in 0.9.7; the
changelog says merely that it didn't work as well as it should.

Can anyone provide any hints as what was wrong with the stuff that was
removed, whether anyone is considering putting it back in, and/or if
there are any other projects that you know of that might be working on
something like this?

Thanks!

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>   HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools