ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Feedback GHM 2017

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Feedback GHM 2017
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 20:37:21 +0200

I'd like to extend a big "thank you" to all those people who participated in
GHM 2017.

It would be great if you would all do one last thing and give use your feedback
about the event.
To that end I have set up two web pages:

https://www.gnu.org/ghm/blog.html  where you can send general free form text
comments.  We will
use these to post on the web site, by way of promotion for future events.

https://www.gnu.org/ghm/survey-2017.html  A multiple chose questionairre (these
data will not
be published).  This will help us identify issues which we need to improve next
year.

Thanks for your cooperation.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3