gforth

Re: Lost, senile or both

From: Iain Wood
Subject: Re: Lost, senile or both
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:25:18 +0700

If you aren't using emacs, .emacs is irrelevant, its the emacs startup file. If you do want to use emacs, it would go in your home directory, or its contents might go in some file inside .emacs.d/ and be sourced from there.

It's probably safe to ignore it, but take with a pinch of salt... I haven't used forth in anger since the the '80s. Big emacs fan though.

Iain