gforth

Re: [gforth] gforth fails to start on Android 7?

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: [gforth] gforth fails to start on Android 7?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 00:47:32 +0200

Am Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 00:24:38 CEST schrieb Joel Rees:
> No sd card in the machine, and the file manager doesn't show me any
> /sdcard.

Gforth needs an /sdcard.  Not having one is easily explaining why it doesn't
work.

I'll check if I can make it so that it works even when there's no /sdcard
available.

/sdcard is not necessarily on the SD card.  It's shared storage, which you can
access with other programs, too.  This is very useful for Gforth, because you
can copy and edit files using your file manager, and then load them into
Gforth.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o id: kQusJzA;address@hidden(dQ*