getht-general

[Getht-general] GetHT 0.0.2 Released

From: Nick
Subject: [Getht-general] GetHT 0.0.2 Released
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 01:39:06 +0100

GetHT 0.0.2 is now out, available for the world to play with.

This release focuses on significant improvements in robustness,
stablity and simplicity.

GetHT no longer supports multimedia file downloading, as
reverse-engineering the contents files was unsustainable, and many
of the multimedia files are now available on the official Hinduism
Today website anyway.

There is still only a command-line interface at the moment. Rest
assured a graphical one is being worked on, and given patience and /
or some kind soul volunteering help it will come in time. I still
could do with the experience of another in getting the GUI together;
if you feel inclined to help me with simple GTK-2 programming do let
me know.

As with the previous release, this is still pretty young software,
and as such there are likely a few bugs lurking around. Please
report any problems or suggestions to the
[https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=getht bug
tracker].

mailing list] for this project if you're interested, where you can
suggest new features, ask questions, and chat about GetHT and
Hinduism Today.

So, as with the previous release, it simply remains for me to
beseech you to download, enjoy, and please let me know what you
think.

Nick White

GetHT Developer / Maintainer

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc     GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
  GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F