Re: [Getfem-users] Antwort: Re: Maximum allowed residuum

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Antwort: Re: Maximum allowed residuum
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 16:02:04 +0200

Dear Jena,

Yes, this is quite standard to consider an absolute maximum residual proportional to a RHS norm. However, the residual considered in the standard solve in GetFEM is already a relative residual, which means that the maximal residual given to the standard solve is already multiplied by an estimate of the total load.

Best regards,

Yves