[Getfem-users] apply a translation to the boundary point by point

From: Zhenghuai Guo
Subject: [Getfem-users] apply a translation to the boundary point by point
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 11:55:25 +0000

Hi, Konstantinos and Yves  and Andriy,

I can translate the boundary of the mesh using  below commands.

model.add_initialized_fixed_size_data("translate_value", base_small_vector(0.2,0.2));

getfem::add_Dirichlet_condition_with_multipliers(model, mim_1, "u_1", mf_u_1, traction_1_1,"translate_value");

But this apply a uniform translation to the boundary. Can I apply a translation to the boundary region point by point? Because I have a translation field on the boundary and it is not uniform.

Thank you very much

Regards

Zhenghuai Guo