Re: [Getfem-users] [[fallthrough]]

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] [[fallthrough]]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 15:07:14 +0100

Dear Konstantinos,

Thank you for the heads up. I will monitor your commits. Just a small remark. The only thing we are always worried about is thread safety. On our side we always assemble in parallel with OpenMP. So if you make any modifications to ga_workspace or model please be careful with static or shared variables.

Best regards, Andriy