[Getfem-users] problem with installation GetFem++

From: Paola Causin
Subject: [Getfem-users] problem with installation GetFem++
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 10:04:36 +0100

 Dear sirs,
I would like to use GetFEM++ for my research on biomedical applications,
with the Matlab interface.
I followed your instructions, namely, I downloaded the precompiled binary for
Windows x64, I executed it  and I set the MATLABPATH variable in Matlab as you suggested.

Then, I try to run a demo code, for example "demo_stokes_3D_tank",
it runs for a while, then I get the message

Invalid MEX-file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Getfem-5.2-Matlab2016\gf_matlab.mexw64': Missing dependent shared libraries:
'libwinpthread-1.dll' required by 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Getfem-5.2-Matlab2016\gf_matlab.mexw64'.

Should I have done anything before? It sounds like I did not link some required library.

Thanks, best regards, Paola Causin (Univ Milano, Italy )