[Getfem-users] Sliding angle for Dirichlet condition

From: SIMON AMEYE
Subject: [Getfem-users] Sliding angle for Dirichlet condition
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 12:52:54 +0000

C1-Non sensitive

Hi all,

It has been a long time I have tried to understand the H matrix for Dirichlet conditions.

I work with a 2D mesh, and I would like my boundary to slide freely according to a vector, let’s say [1 2].

I think I understood that H needs to be a Hat matrix.

How to do so ?

I tried to construct a hat matrix this way, but the “Angle” is not respected :

x4 = 1;

x1 = x4/(pi/2/Angle);

k = x4+x1;

x2 = sqrt(x1)*(-sqrt(k-x1));

x3 = x2;

gf_model_set(md, 'add initialized data', 'H_TOP', [x1 x2;x3 x4]);

gf_model_set(md, 'add initialized data', 'VECTOR_TOP', [0;0]);

gf_model_set(md, 'add generalized Dirichlet condition with multipliers', mim, 'u', mfu, TOP_BOUND,'VECTOR_TOP', 'H_TOP');

Simon

cid:image001.png@01D193D3.0D03A420

SIMON AMEYE

DQI/DRIA/DSTF/SEPC