[Getfem-users] What is build_mesh(C++) args mean?

From: Tetsuo Koyama
Subject: [Getfem-users] What is build_mesh(C++) args mean?
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:05:34 +0900

Hello, I have one question about using getfem c++ interface.

I couldn't understand the C++ "build_mesh" interface of in "Example of Thermo-elastic and electrical coupling".

getfem::build_mesh(mesh, mo, h, fixed, 2, -2);

 Could you teach me what  "fixed" and "-2" is used for?
I read sources and documents, but I couldn't understand (Sorry If It is not so important).

Mesher object in C++ like new_mesher_ball or new_mesher_rectangle is very usefull for me. Thanks!

Best Regards Tetsuo Koyama