Re: [Getfem-users] getfem::assembling_Dirichlet_condition removed

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] getfem::assembling_Dirichlet_condition removed
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 09:53:45 +0100

Dear Torquil,

This function is a little bit limited since it only works for Lagrange
fem. Moreover, this strategy has been included in the Dirichlet brick of
the model object. However, I understand that it was premature to
suppress it since it could be usefull for solve without the model
object. So I move it back in getfem_assembling.h

Best regards,

Yves.