Re: [Getfem-users] getFEM g++ error

From: Andrew Roberts
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] getFEM g++ error
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:16:37 -0500

It's becoming clearer my ignorance of how c++ (specific to getfem++ and in general) is to be rendered to run.  It seems I should run 'make laplacian' in /tests.  Then when excuting ./laplacian it begs for parameters.  So then I noticed what appears to be a perl file (laplacian.pl) that would generate such parameter schemes, so I run 'perl -W laplacian.pl' and it seems that the $ENV{srcdir} is undefined and so it spits errors.

Any help for a lowly c++ newb?

Thanks,
Andy