[Getfem-users] any comprehensive guide

From: asim ullah khan
Subject: [Getfem-users] any comprehensive guide
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:55:27 +0000

Respected group memebers

Is there any detailed guide for getfem with steps to follow for making a fem program. The examples given in test code i tried to compiled them using eclipse but i am not successful. I m newbe to ubuntu and has just shifted from windows.

I am copying test files with parameter file in the seperate folder and than open that file in eclipse CDT for c++ and than try to understand and when i issue the command

$ g++  -std=c++11 inputfilename.cc  -o outputfilename.o i get compilation failed although all library files are already in the include folder

(I m using ubuntu 15.10)

Is there any detailed document to describe the step to follow for compiling the files and detailed tutorials set.

Regards

ASIM ULLAH KHAN