[Getfem-users] Build the GetFEM interface for Matlab

From: Johannes Bloedt
Subject: [Getfem-users] Build the GetFEM interface for Matlab
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:15:07 +0100

Hello together

for a long time i am now trying to build the interface like Mr. Mirko Windhoff on his site described:
"http://mirko.windhoff.net/how_to/build_getfem_matlab_toolbox_on_windows_xp".

First of all i want to use the same configuration like he does: "Matlab 2007b, Win XP32 bit and Getfem++3.1"

It looks that all is working fine until step 4 where the mex command should be executed.

I get the error that
                "C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2007B\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: 'libs/libgetfemint.a' not found"

Could someone please tell me where I can find "libgetfemint.a". Or is this a lib that i have to create?
Was someone ever confronted with this problem?

Thank you very much