Re: [Getfem-users] Generic assembly brick crashes Matlab

From: Walker, Ryan T. (GSFC-615.0)[UNIV OF MARYLAND]
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Generic assembly brick crashes Matlab
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 15:27:05 +0000

Thanks, Yves —

I went back to very basic expressions after the more complicated _expression_ I actually wanted didn’t work.

The easiest way to trigger the error is to add the line

gf_model_set(md,'add linear generic assembly brick', mim, 'Grad_u.Grad_Test_u’);

to demo_bilaplacian.m.

I will try what Kostas suggested today and let you know if it works.

Best regards,
Ryan