[Getfem-users] Mesh building

From: Cristian Alejandro Torres Valencia
Subject: [Getfem-users] Mesh building
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:47:48 -0500

Hi everyone

I have a problem when triying to use a mesh from a *.msh file that has a traingular mesh structure of the surface of a human head in python. I want to add points and tetrahedral convexes in the inside of the original mesh. How can I generate the new mesh with new points and convexes, I've tried to use the mesh('ptND', mat, imat), but i don't know how to declare the imat matrix. I also have tried only with the original points create a new mesh from an empty mesh using add_convex() but i couldn't make it work correctly.

Anyone that give me any clues will be appreciated.

--
Cristian Alejandro Torres Valencia
Magister en Ingeniería Eléctrica