Re: [Getfem-users] Bug related to element faces referred both as short_t

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Bug related to element faces referred both as short_type and size_type
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:03:30 +0200

Done in commit 4731. If anyone encounters any issues, let me know and I will help to solve them. Since the commit touches many files, some effort will be required for rebasing uncommitted work on top of the current code. For avoiding bugs introduced due to poor rebasing, I would recommend a visual diff tool like http://meldmerge.org/ .

Best regards
Kostas