Re: [Getfem-users] getfem++ for crack propagation

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] getfem++ for crack propagation
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:27:26 +0200

Dear Wen,

No, there is no example of crack propagation available (except a program in contrib/delaminated_crack for a 3d delaminated crack using a shape derivative).
The needed tools are available (in particular the evolution of level-set function with Hamilton Jacobi equation thank to a galerkin characteritics scheme) but no example is available. Sorry.

Yves.