Re: [Getfem-users] parallel Getfem

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] parallel Getfem
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:39:42 +0200

Dear Guerric,

Although I don't use MPI nowadays, what I've learnt since these times is that
I was running MPI programs in a wrong way. So, if you say you did everything as
I did in that post, then you're also running you program through: ./program_name program.param
while MPI based programs must be initiated through something like:
mpirun -np 4 my_mpi_application
I hope this helps

Best regards,
Andriy