[Getfem-users] Mesh import

From: Luca Turconi
Subject: [Getfem-users] Mesh import
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:01:43 +0200

Hi all!

During my master thesis I develop a finite element code using Getfem++.
In this code I need to solve a FE problem on different little meshes, extracted from a global mesh (build with another C++ tool).
To transfer a mesh into Getfem I create a .msh file, one for each little domain, and I use the import function provided by Getfem.

In order to increase the performance, I want to understand if it is possible to transfer a mesh into getfem in a more efficient way than using data files.

Thank you in advance.
Regards

Luca