Re: [Getfem-users] GMM++ and Lapack Linking Problem

From: Nick Cummings
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] GMM++ and Lapack Linking Problem
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:38:48 -0500

Dear Prof. Renard,

Thanks for giving it a try.  I have tried all possible permutations of ordering the libraries in the build command.  It sounds like this is probably a distribution-specific problem with one of the libraries (or the linker).  I will attempt to take it up through the Ubuntu support channels.  If I find a solution I will post a reply to this list; since this problem exists with the "long term support" version of the most popular Linux distribution, I imagine it could be of use to others in the future.

Kind regards,

Nick