[Getfem-users] Higher order triangular elements

From: Yousef Elkurdi
Subject: [Getfem-users] Higher order triangular elements
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:18:48 -0400

Hello,

I am a new for Getfem++ and I am happy with its results.  I would
appreciate your help in elaborating for me the method to generate
higher order FEM for triangular elements after importing meshes from
Gmsh.  I use Gmsh to produce my meshes of triangular elements in 2D. I
then use the import_mesh function to process it by getfem++.  However,
import_mesh does not process gmsh meshes of order 3 and above.  Is
there an alternative way to increase the order using Lagrange elements
from within Getfem++ after importing the mesh from Gmsh?

Thank you,
Yousef