[Getfem-users] time dependent problem with python interface

From: XY ZHANG
Subject: [Getfem-users] time dependent problem with python interface
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:00:14 +1300

Dear getfem users,

I'm new to Getfem++ and trying to write my first python script to solve a heat equation with getfem++/python interface. Can anyone help?

I have tried the examples in 'tests' folder and all examples work. But I can not find any time dependent example in the interface/tests/python/. I kind of understand how to setup and solve an elliptic problem with the python interface, but I don't know how to implement the transient_bricks.

Thanks a lot,
Phil