[Getfem-users] Q about getfem++ features

From: Ali Roustaei
Subject: [Getfem-users] Q about getfem++ features
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:24:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm looking for a flexible computational environment, currently I'm looking for:

1- Support for P1isoP2 elements, P0,P1,P2 and Q0,Q1,Q2 and Q0isoQ2
2- Support for discontinuous elements P1disc, Q1disc
3- Support for an Uzawa solver (stokes problem)
4- Periodic Boundary Conditions
5- Support for mixed FEM, FVM. I want to use FEM for equation of fluid motion
and FVM for
solving a pure convection problem (As I have a 2 fluids in my system and want
to handle it with VOF method).

I've read a bit about features of getfem++, but last I decided to ask question
here from the experts
so that I get the right info.

Thank you very much,
Ali